2. The belt and pulley are driven by an electric motor to move the movable jaw up and down through an eccentric shaft when jaw crusher working. When the movable jaw rises, the angle between the toggle plate and the movable jaw becomes larger, which pushes the movable jaw plate to approach the fixed jaw plate.
jaw crusher motor fixed jaw plate
Aug 19, 2019· The requirement for the movable jaw plate and the fixed jaw plate is that the tooth peak of the jaw plate should align with the tooth slot of another jaw plate. The materials of the jaw plate should correspond to rocks hardness For small and medium-sized jaw crushers, their jaw plates usually exert smaller impact force.
4. Working principle. 1. Jaw crusher The motor drives the belt and pulley to move the jaw up and down through an eccentric shaft. When the moving jaw rises, the angle between the toggle plate and the moving jaw increases, thus pushing the moving jaw plate closer to the fixed jaw plate.
This crusher is the finest of our lines of jaw crushers which we offer. Others include: Superior, Type "B" Blake, Fine-Reduction and Dodge — sizes, 4 by 6 to 84 by 66 inches. A reciprocating machine, the crushes material in a straight line between jaws — without grinding or rubbing surfaces.
Fixed Jaw Crusher Working Principle The motor drives the belt and the grooved wheel which connects the eccentric shaft through the movement of the eccentric shaft the moveable jaw plate moves up and down. when the movable jaw plate moves up, the angle between it and toggle plate will be enlarged, so the movable jaw plate will be closed to a ...
A jaw crusher robustly constructed single-toggle type with one fixed jaw plate and one moving jaw plate. Designed for the smaller laboratory, or use by prospectors. It is capable of quickly crushing materials up to 85% of the jaw opening (125 mm x 100 mm).
Our customers have proven that the right jaw plate design can make a dramatic difference, depending on the application. We have many case histories in which wear life increases of 50% are common, and some in which wear life increased up to 300%. Columbia Steel offers more jaw crusher plate styles than any manufacturer in the industry.
Jaw Crusher Working Principle. Jaw crusher for crushing materials work, is the material between the two pieces of jaw plate crushing. Motor drive transmission mechanism driven jaw plate hanging around the shaft relative to the fixed jaw do periodic reciprocating motion, sometimes close, sometimes leaving in the process of moving jaw plate close ...
Mar 30, 2010· The main components of a jaw crusher include vibrating feeder, flywheel, eccentric shaft & bearing, tension rod, toggle plate, jaw plate and fixed jaw. Operating principle: The motor drives the ...
Working principle of JC Series Jaw Crushers: The motor drives belt and pulley. The movable jaw swings up and down before and after through the eccentric shaft. When the movable pushes the movable jaw plate to the fixed jaw plate, the material is crushed or split into pieces.
The motor transmits power through belt, drives the moving jaw do periodic motion to the fixed jaw surround the eccentric shaft. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw increases when moving jaw moves up. So the moving jaw closes to the fixed jaw, and the staff will be crushed in multiple ways.
The guard plate is made of high-quality high manganese steel, which is located between the fixed plate and the movable plate. The whole body is mainly to protect the jaw crusher frame wall. Toothed Plate Tooth plate is divided into movable and fixed tooth plate, but both is …
Mar 03, 2020· The jaw crusher is of curved extrusion type. ... so as to push the movable jaw plate to approach the fixed jaw plate. The material can be multi broken through the …
Jaw Crusher >> E-Mail:[email protected] >> Http:// Work principle The motor drives the mobile jaw up and down through eccentric shaft. The angle between toggle plate and mobile jaw increases when mobile jaw plate moves up. So the mobile jaw plate closes up the fixed jaw plate. The stuff will be crushed in this process.
Apr 01, 2008· Therefore, the materials in the crushing cavity composed of fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate and side-lee board can be crushed and discharged through the discharging opening. Category Science ...
- difference between jaw crusher and pew jaw crusheritaly crusher
- product size jaw crusher
- pioneer jaw crusher suppliers b c
- crusher machine jaw
- shan kai jce jaw crusher
- request for jaw crusher 8217s price
- jaw crusher in aust
- jaw and roller crusher
- jaw cone single mobile unit
- hydraulic jaw bin crusher
- price jaw crusher pe 400600 in 2018
- jaw crusher manufacturer jaw crusher for sale
- jaw crusher for basalt production line
- worldwide usage easy operating jaw stone crusher
- jaw crusher supplier in australia millmaker
- jaw crusher sain t h elena